Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Now What?



It's always exciting to get a new teacher, especially when they appear to be an alright person. I am kinda worried because, although I have nothing against change, it can be difficult to do sometimes. I'm kinda curious as to how the new guy will go about teaching. I like that he's coming in early to get a feel for the classroom, but I think peoples' opinions are still on the edge because he hasn't actually taught us yet. He could just be friendly now and end up being really strict later on.

I'm not sure the point ledger was a very good method of getting points for me. It helped me a lot when Mr. Good taught my class last year for Mr. Steele, but this year I just don't have enough motivation to actually write for a class. I do it plenty on my own time, but when I write on my own, I don't think about what's going onto the page and it tends to be choppy and confusing to other people. I then have to go back after finishing something, like a chapter, for example, and edit it so it's less confusing, or more descriptive. Whatever it needs.

The class has helped plenty so far, and I hope it helps loads more in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment